Our Camarillo warehouse is stocked with dozens of hardwood flooring for Simi Valley, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks and Ventura homeowners. We sell direct to the public at wholesale prices.
When it comes to natural beauty and richness, it is hard to beat the look and warmth of real hardwood. Like most floor covering products, hardwood has changed dramatically over the last few years. Never out of fashion, hardwood floors can add real value to the home. With proper maintenance, hardwood floors can last a lifetime and become a wise investment.
AAA Flooring Source is proud to have partnered with several of the best industry providers of quality hardwood flooring. We have a wide selection of hardwood flooring samples in our showroom to chose from including popular domestic species (Oak, Maple and Cherry) all the way to exotic species (Tigerwood, Bamboo, Brazilian Cherry).
Our promise to you is that your hardwood flooring will be installed properly by our experienced professional installers, quickly and professionally on the day we schedule.
Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Hardwood Flooring
What level of the home will the wood be placed? If you want to do the basement, or anything below ground level, you will need to go with an Engineered Wood. Engineered Wood is 100% natural wood that is sliced thinly into several cross sections. These thin pieces of natural wood are laid at a 90 degree angle from the previous piece. This ensures that once the wood is laid, it will not be able to expand and contract with the changes in moisture most commonly associated with basements and spaces below ground level.
Next, you need to consider the types of activities that take place in the area that you wish to install the hardwood flooring. Some woods are very soft and will dent and scratch easily. If you are looking for a more durable wood that is more resistant to animal nails, stiletto heels, or general wear and tear you will want a harder wood.
Lastly, you will want to look for the type of wood construction that best suits your tastes. There are generally four types to chose from, and we have a large sampling of each one. They include: 3/4 Solid Hardwood Flooring (Unfinished or Pre-finished), Engineered Wood (Unfinished or Pre-finished), Longstrip Wood Planks (Pre-finished) or Parquet Tiles.
Hardwood flooring can be a beautiful addition to any space. Let our expert staff help you buy the right wood flooring for your home in Camarillo, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard and Ventura.
AAA Flooring Source is proud to carry all of the following wood species found in wood floors in Camarillo, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard and Ventura homes.
- Acacia Koa
AAA Flooring Source is proud to carry the following hardwood flooring brands and lines:
- All American Alington Collections, Lexington II Handscraped Collection, Promo 750 Handscaped Collection, Carya Click Wood Collection, Eco Element Click Wood Collection, Eco Element Bamboo Collection, Maxemus Collection, All American Exotic Wood Collection, Shenandoah Collection, Colonial Collection
- Alston Inc. Winston 2mm Handscraped Engineered, Hampton 4mm Handscraped Enineered
- Ark Floors American Heartland Collection Solid, Artistic Collection-Destressed Solid, Artistic Collection-Distressed Engineered, Elegant Exotic Collection-Solid, Elegant Exotic Collection-Engineered, French Collection-Distressed Solid, French Collection-Distressed Engineered, 1.2mm HG Collection-Engineered, Estate Collection 3mm Oil Finished Engineered
- CFA Standar Engineered Collection, Southport Handscraped, Westport Handscraped with French Bleed Collection, Naugatuck Distressed Collection, Torrington Reclaimed Collection – Standard, Toorington Reclaimed Collection – Handscraped with Wirebrushed Flooring
- Diamond W Flooring Millstone – Classic Series, Millstone – Traditional Series, Millstone – Harmony Series, Millstone – Metropolitan Series, Millstone – Eco Series, Millstone – Natural Series, Millstone – Country Series, Millstone – Barcelona Series
- Eternity 1/2″ x 5″ Eternity Engineered Collection
- Reward Savannah Classics Collection, Exotic Teak, Paramount Plank, Grand Yukon Collection, Reflections Classics, Reflections Vanguard, Bamboo, Boca Birch, Camino, Essentials, Exotic Core, Granada, Newport Plank, Random Walk II
- Golden State Flooring Indusparque – Engineered, Mullican – Meadowview, Mullican – Wual Hollow, Porofino – Classico Series, Eastern Elegance – Bamboo
- Mullican Meadowview, Ridgecrest, Meadowbroke, Chalmette, Handsculpted, Castillian, Foothills, Green Haven, Green Haven Exotics, Knob Creek Hansculpted, Chatelaine, Handsculpted, Nature COllection, St. Andrews, Quail Hollow, Prefinished Exotic, Murfield – Four Sided Bevel
- Mirage Elegant Collection, Natural Collection, Stylish Collection
- Homerwood Prefinished Traditional Character
- Hallmark Wood Handscraped Collection 6″, Distressed Collection 5″, Vintage Collection 5″ &3″, 4″&5″, Classic Collection 5″ and 3-1/4″ (smooth), Tahoe Collection 5″
- Columbia Flooring Augusta Oak, Beacon Oak, Harrison Oak, Livingston Oak, Hamptan Forge, Adams Oak, Congrses Oak, Thorton Oak, Washington Oak, Chase Hickory, Intuition With Uniclic, Lewuis Walnut, Morton Cherry, WIlson Maple, Jefferson Maple, Monroe Hickory, Amelia-Handscultped, Beaufort-Recovered, Bershire-Distressed, Chatham-Time Worn, Hatteras-Weathered, Pagosa-Scraped, Silverton-County
- Premier Flooring Solutions Nature’s Beauty, The Woodland Collection, Junkers Solid Traditions
- Summitt Forest Products Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino
- US Floors Bordeaux Pine Floors with Aluminum Oxide Finish, Bordeaux Pine Floors with Natural Oil Finish, Carrage House Collection – EnduraGuard Finish, Navarre Natural Oil Finish Oak Hardwood, Navarre Unfinished
- Carlton Hardwood Flooring American Classic Smooth 5″, Avalon Bay 6-1/4″, Cambria 6-1/4″, Capstrano 3″ & 4″ & 5″ Combined, La Jolla 7-1/2″, Laguna 5″, Landmark 7-1/2″ Carbonized Handscraped & Wirebrushed, Landmark 7-12″ Carbonized Riverstone Handscraped, Landmark 7-1/2″ Smoked Walnut Handscraped, Landmark 7-1/2″ Smoked Walnut Smooth, Motecitto II 5″, Newport 6-1/4″, Monterey 6-1/4″, Palisades Santos Mahogany Smooth 5″, Palisades Santos Mahogany Handscraped 5″, Palisades Sapele Smooth 5″, Tahoe 5″, Topanga 5″
- Anderson Tropical Reflections Light, Tropical Reflections Dark, Exotic Impressions Smooth Light, Exotic Impressions Smooth Dark, Anderson, Virginia Vintage, Appalachian
- Armstrong Hardwood Flooring Century Farms, Rural Living, Century Estates, Valenza, Global Exotics, Exotic Fushion
- Bruce Bruce Legacy Manoe, Turlington Oak, Dundee Strip Solid 2-1/4″, Dundee Plank Solid
- Endless Beauty Supernatural Classic, Floor On, Super Natural Wide Body, XL Woodline
- LM Flooring Asheville, River Ranch, Kirkwood, Melbourne, Heritage, Bandera, Montara, Cayman, Camden, Bently, Kendall Plank 3″, Kendall Plank 5″, LM Exotics
- Provenza Antico Collection, Classico Collection, Planche 5″ Collection, Planche 7″ Collection, Old World Collection, African Plains, Palazzo Collection – 6″ Widths
- Gemwoods Acacia Collection, Reserve Collection, California Classics, Smott Sailing, Pacific Treatsures, Exotics
- Kahrs American Naturals Collection, American Traditionals Collection, Scandanavian Naturals Colelctions, Worlds Naturals Colelction, Castle & Cottage (Woodloc), Boardwalk (Woodloc), Spirit Collection (Woodloc), Harmony Collection, Builder, Activity Floor
- Max Windsor
Ask one of sales associates to help you find just what you are looking for!
Common Types of Hardwood Floors
With a little basic understanding about the different types of wood floors you can be better prepared and more confident in your selection. Wood floors are produced in both solid and engineered planks and strips and come in a wide variety of wood species. Determining which type of floor will work best for your situation depends upon the location within your home and the type of subfloor. Our professional and knowledgeable staff will be able to help you choose the best flooring for your location.
Solid Wood Floors
Solid wood floors are one solid piece of wood and are generally 3/4″ thick. Solid hardwood floors are produced from the finest domestic and exotic hardwoods including red & white oak, American cherry, hickory, maple, and Brazilian cherry. They are available in several widths. Because solid hardwood floors are more susceptible to humidity and temperature changes they should only be installed above grade over approved wooden subfloors. They must be nailed or stapled down. Solid wood floors can be re-coated and refinished several times.
Engineered Wood Floors
These floors are produced by laminating several hardwood flooring plies together to form the planks. Most engineered floors can be glued-down, stapled-down or floated over a variety of subfloors including wood, dry concrete slabs and some types of existing flooring. Engineered hardwood floors have cross-ply construction which reduces the expansion/contraction of planks caused by variations in humidity which allows these floors to be installed on any level in the home. Available in plank and long-strip format, engineered hardwood floors come in a wide variety of widths, thicknesses and colors in both North American and exotic hardwoods.
Exotic Wood Species
Today wood flooring is also offered in a variety of hardwood species that are not found in North America. AAA Flooring Source Hardwood Flooring Collections include some of the finest exotic hardwoods from all over the world. These floors offer many unique and visually striking appearances that are distinctly different from the North American hardwoods. Many of these exotic species are photosensitive and may change color over time. Please refer to sample panels for the level of photosensitivity of each product.
Prefinished Versus Unfinished
Unfinished floors require several days to install, stain and finish the flooring. Prefinished floors are less messy and can be installed and completed the same day. A factory-applied finish like Scotchgard™ or CrystalShield™ finish with aluminum oxide is extremely durable and can not be duplicated with a jobsite finish.
Where is the room?
Knowing where the floor will be installed is essential. Before choosing a floor, determine if the room is above, on, or below ground level (grade). Engineered hardwood floors can be used in most areas of the home. Solid wood floors are approved for above ground-level installations only. These floors perform better in humidity-controlled environments.
Is your subfloor concrete or a type of wood substrate? Engineered floors are ideal for concrete slabs. For remodel projects you may want to consider engineered hardwood floors that can be floated directly over the existing floor. This eliminates the additional cost and mess associated with removing the old flooring.
Trims & Mouldings
Used as a trim piece along vertical walls and the floor.
Flush Mount Universal Edge
Used to join hardwood flooring with carpeted areas.
Flush Mount Reducer
Provides a smooth transition between floors of different heights and materials.
Flush Mount Stair Nose
Placed on stairs and landings to cover exposed edges of wood flooring.
Joins two areas of hardwood flooring of the same height, usually in doorways or thresholds.
For Engineered Hardwood Flooring only. Used to join wood flooring with carpeted areas.
Used to secure trims and molding to subfloor.